Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Richard Richard is offline

Default Extracting Numbers

Hello,

I have spreadsheet that shows the number of parts purchased by each customer
- customer, PN, qty purchased. There is a second spreadsheet that shows the
maximum order quantity for each item these customers can purchase. I want to
know which stores went over the maximum order quantity for each item. The
information is set up with all the customers in the first column, part
numbers on the first row and the quantity purchased for each store below the
part number. How do I compare and extract the information I need?

Thank you,