Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
challa prabhu challa prabhu is offline

Default View Only One Page

Hi,

Do the following:

1. Open the Worksheet .
2. On the Tools menu, click Options.The Options dialog box appears.
3. Click the View tab.
4. Under Window Options, click to select the Page breaks check box.
5. Click Ok to return the Worksheet. Now you can view the page breaks in
your Active worksheet.
6. Click the cloumn header to the right of the first page break and press
Ctrl+Shift+right arrow . This will highlight all the selected columns to the
right. Now right-click and select Hide. All columns are now hidden.
7. Click the row below the bottom first page break and press Ctrl+Shift+down
arrow. This will highlight all selected rows below. Now right-click and
select Hide. All rows are hidden. Now you will view a single page.

Challa Prabhu

"Maui Dave" wrote:

How can I view only the first page of my excel spreadsheet in all the views?
I don't need to see the rest of the rows and columns I'm not using.
Thanks in advance.