Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
NickHK NickHK is offline

Default Excel 2003 - setting the Comment font size default

OK, I stand corrected. But this will change all such objects in Windows, not
just Excel comments.

NickHK

"hmm" wrote in message
You change the default comment properties through the ToolTips in Windows.
Right click on the desktop, select Properties, choose the Appearance tab

then
Advanced. Under Item, select ToolTip. From here you can change the

default
background color and font for Excel comments.

"rickz" wrote:

Anyone know how to set the default so it applies to all comments - mine

is
set at 8 point much too small, and I can only change within each comment

one
at a time. Thanks