Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ron b ron b is offline

Default Importing Lotus notes address book into EXCEL

I attempted to accomplish the above task by exporting Lotus Notes data to a
CSV file and importing to xl. My problem is that some of the data does not
import as one record one line, it wraps to two lines which causes data to be
in the wrong columns. I have tried the same process with MS Outlook without a
problem.

Is this a common problem related to Lotus Notes, and is there a way to fix
it? I checked the Lotus Notes database and the data is in the proper fields.