Gord Dibben

Don't know Bob.

I have never tried to find a limit using that method.

The CONCATENATE Function which does the same thing(without the spaces) has a
limit of 30 cells which most Functions are limited to.

=CONCATENATE(A1,A2,A3...A30) is the limit.

A User Defined Function such as the one below takes many cells.

Function ConCatRange(CellBlock As Range) As String
Dim Cell As Range
Dim sbuf As String
For Each Cell In CellBlock
If Len(Cell.text) 0 Then sbuf = sbuf & Cell.text & " "
Next
ConCatRange = Left(sbuf, Len(sbuf) - 1)
End Function

Usage is: =ConCatRange(A1:A100)

Note: you can have 32767 characters in a cell but Excel will show or print
only 1024.

Adding a few ALT + ENTERS at appropriate spots will increase the "show" limit.

Gord

On Fri, 4 Mar 2005 13:02:59 -0800, "Bob"
wrote:

Is there a limitation as to how many cells you can do
this with?
Thanks for your patience.