Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Status Bar box problem

Hopefully you are running Excel 2007 which I know very little about.

Otherwise you have discovered a feature of which I was never aware.

Gord

On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 19:04:02 -0700, Old Keith
wrote:

Thanks for that Gord, but when I'm in Excel there is a status bar near the
task bar.This status bar contains about 15 listed on/off options and scroll
is one of them.

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Scroll Lock is not an Excel issue.

Toggle scroll lock on/off from your keyboard.

Key just above the End key.

"Pause" "Break" and "ScrLk#"

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 16:30:00 -0700, Old Keith
wrote:

The scroll lock in status bar shows "on" without a tick in the checkbox.
The only way I can overcome it is to turn the computer off, then start again.
Any suggestions ?