Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Inserting Pictures

To have a picture show up when you select an item from a DV list or type in a
name see JE MCGimpsey's site.

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/lookuppics.html

OR Debra Dalgeish's site for a sample workbook from Bernie Dietrick for adding
pictures to selections.

http://www.contextures.on.ca/excelfiles.html#DataVal

DV0049 - ClipArt Selection

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 13 Jul 2007 14:27:54 -0700, Matthew wrote:

I have been using vlookups for ages to create 'dynamic' pages, ie you
select the product/shop it gives you the data in a page for that
place. I have been asked if I can include pictures....

Is this possible. If the Photos are in a common name format ie c/my
pics/shop 1 etc can there be some VBA code that will pull this from
the folder and insert.

Thanks

Matthew