Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Toppers Toppers is offline

Default Cells with different height on a row and hiding certain cells

You can't adjust row height for a selection of cells ... it's all or nothing.
You could - but is generally NOT advised - merge cells to incorporate your
headings and the text in row 18 : e.g merge rows 11 & 12 for columns A to F
(merge individual columns).

"MadHenry" wrote:

Okay if i can only hide it by changing the colour then I need to record some
kind of macro and then learn from it. (Maybe there's some other way)
BUT actually the cell height problem isn't resolved.. isn't there any
possibility to change that right-most table to some kind of layer, so it's
cells' heights don't be affected by the left-most tablecells' heights?
..and the row 18 height is bigger because there has to be space after the
printing to be able to write some things there..
"Toppers" wrote:

To hide printed data, set font colour to white.

Your row 12 height is set by the headings in the green area so you would
have to adjust this somehow.

I don't see why row 18 is the wider: try just reducing the height.

"MadHenry" wrote:

I have a problem with cells with different height of eachother and.. I don't
know how to hide certain cells content from printing it.. and the
formatting..

Here's a screenshot to clear things:
http://www.vahetus.com/up/screeny.jpg