Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Excel 2007 sheet and workbook protection

Use Google or my add-in
http://www.rondebruin.nl/Google.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Old Keith" wrote in message ...
Ron, I thought there used to a record available showing all my posts but I
can't find it anymore.I know this has nothing to do with my"protection" query
but can you shed any light on this for me ? Regards.

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Right click the sheet tab and choose Hide

Or

HomeCells group
click on Format

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Old Keith" wrote in message ...
In Excel 2003 I can hide worksheets then protect them so they are not visible
to others. How can I do this in Excel 2007 ? I've tried hiding columns and
that fine but that still leaves the sheet tab visible.