Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Julie Julie is offline

Default Find and Replace Lookup errors

I'm trying to replace two error messages (#N/A and #VALUE!) found throughout
my spreadsheet. The error messages are a result of lookups that cannot find
values on my look up tables. I would like those cells to show up as blank
for reporting purposes.

I tried to do a find and replace. I did a find ...look in...values...find
all. The cells were all found. I leave the replace box blank and click on
replace all and get an error message. After trying several times, I find
that the "look in" box on the replace page no longer has values highlighted
and fact values doesn't even show up.

How can I replace all the look up error messages with blank cells?

--
Julie