kchambers

Jim,
The row height is not expanding to fit all the characters within the cell.
I am not very familar with macros. I just started working on them last week.
I don't mind sending you the workbook so you can look at it. How do I get
your email address?

"Jim Rech" wrote:

You didn't specify exactly how it fails. Just in case the problem is that
the macro is not shrinking the row height, I should mention it is design
only to increase row heights if needed. The reason being that there could
be other merged cells on the same row that need the greater row height.

Maybe you could copy/paste the problem merged cell into a new workbook and
send it to me, once you verify that the problem reproduces in it of course..

--
Jim Rech
Excel MVP