Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Sandy Mann Sandy Mann is offline

Default Getting a response other than true/false with an IF formula

"Harlan Grove" wrote in message

=MEDIAN(100,M1*N1,225)

I like it! I had to think about it but I Like it.

Someday y'all may grok TERSE, but not today.

Reminds me of the story I heard of someone filling in a job application form
that had a box saying "Give a brief description of yourself" - he wrote in
"Concise"

Sandy
and the crowning place of kings

"Harlan Grove" wrote in message
"Sandy Mann" wrote...
And before someone comes back and says it. Put 0.11 in a cell and use:

=MAX(100,(MIN(M1*N1,225)))