Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default cell to cell

I don't think you'll find anything like this built into excel.

Maybe you could build some sort of userform that counts characters and puts data
where you want it.

(it might be lots more trouble than it's worth.)

Renegade40 wrote:

Here's what I'm trying to accomplish. I have a worksheet setup where the
user inputs their daily activities. The daily activities area is made up of
5 rows merged accross the page. I have them set to fixed width as to not
grow. What I need to happen is when they have typed enough information to
fill the row, it have it go to the next row automaticly, then the next until
the last row is fill. But if there is addtional information past the
worksheet's five rows then go to worksheet 2 and continue in the same manner.
can this be done? I don't want to use the alt+enter event because I'm not
the one typing the information.

--

Dave Peterson