Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Toppers Toppers is offline

Default Getting a response other than true/false with an IF formula

=IF(A1<100,100,IF(A1225,225,A1))

"Jen" wrote:

I am having some trouble with this. I have this worksheet on loans. I have
to calculate a fee for each loan. ex: M1*.011=x. If x<100, it has to be
changed to 100. If x225, it has to be changed to 225. If x is between 100
and 225, it stays that number. I'm trying to create an IF formula that will
take the numbers <100 and change them to 100 and take those 225 and change
them to 225, all the while keeping the numbers between 100 and 225 the
same....any help? The only thing I've been able to create is a response of
true or false, a response of only 100, or a response of only 225.