Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jeff C Jeff C is offline

Default Lost External Data Connections

I had a number of spreadsheets/Pivot tables set up linked to MS Access Queries.

I got the bright idea of installing Office 2007 Excel last week hoping to
try and figure it out. I installed that application only specifying to leave
the existing 2003 Excel intact. I assumed I would be able to run them
independently but was obviously wrong.

When my old Workbooks opened they opened in Excel 2007 Compatability mode
and not having the time I uninstalled the Office 2007 application. Since
then my linked pivot tables are broken and whenever I try and connect using
new external data source I am having to go through a series of unfamiliar
setup steps and half the time it does not work, I get the "Expected 3
Parameters" message.

Can anyone tell me how to resolve this problem? Or offer any advice or
reading?

Thank you in advance
--
Jeff C