Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Duggan 59 Duggan 59 is offline

Default Viewing Headers

Wow! That is WAY over my head! How would use this?

Duggan

"bj" wrote:

the most common way to do it is with a sub like

Sheets("Sheet_name").PageSetup.CenterHeader =
Sheets("Sheet_name").cells(1,1).Value

End Sub

in the workbook module
put in the appropriate sheet name and cell designator

if you had a list of names, it would be pretty easy to just pull from the
list to put into the header for each print

"Duggan 59" wrote:

I have an Excel spread sheet created by another user. The spread sheet
contains a custom header that reflects the name of the employee. I need to be
able to change the name for each employee and print the document. I can
change by going into the custom header but, I would like to be able to change
from the open spread sheet. I would like to be able to view the header on the
sheet. Can this be done?

Duggan