Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Show a Cell at Top Left

You can get it down to one line if you name Sheet1!Q1

Application.Goto Reference:="MyName", Scroll:=True

Gord

On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 09:56:01 -0700, Ron Coderre
wrote:

Thanks, Gord! I sprained my brain trying to remember that.

***********
Regards,
Ron

XL2002, WinXP

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Or more simply...............

Sub scrollto()
Sheets("Sheet1").Select
Application.Goto Reference:=Range("Q1"), Scroll:=True
End Sub

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 08:06:37 -0700, bj wrote:

try
Sub tst2()
Worksheets("Sheet1").Activate
Range("A1").Select
ActiveWindow.SmallScroll toright:=16
Range("Q1").Select

End Sub

"anshu" wrote:

Hi All,

I thought this will be easy but I am stuck.

I am generating a report in Excel 2003 and once the report is
generated, I want Cell Q1 to be on the top left of the visible screen
(basically I have some more reports left of Q1 which I dont want to be
visible after report is generated..I just want people to be looking at
this report which I generated now)

I was trying this:

Sheets("Sheet1").Select
Range("Q1").Select