Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Harlan Grove[_2_] Harlan Grove[_2_] is offline

Default Indirect Use of XLM in Excel 2000 and Prior

"Ron Coderre" wrote...
What happened? Did figuring that out go from an idle curiosity to an
outright quest for you?

So you read my post from a few days ago? If I'd had an older version of
Excel running on a nearby machine at the time, I'd have tested it then. Last
night was my first chance to use such a machine to test this.

A bit more than idle curiosity. I use relative worksheet addressing, and
I've had to use udfs. Now it appears I can scrap those udfs, but after I
check relative recalc times.