Andy

Default Autocomplete works with my home computer but not the office computer

Hi,

I have a 8 meg file with 20 worksheets, in one of the worksheets, I have
applied data-validation on column A and enabled AutoComplete, the
autocomplete feature works when I work the file at home. However, when I
work the file the next day in the office, everything works fine as at home
except the autocomplete feature. I checked the Tools-Option-Edit, the office
computer has the autocomplete enabled also, what have I missed ?

Both the home and office computer use Window XP, Office XP.

Thanks
Andy