Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
larinoz larinoz is offline

Default creating repeating headers in a worksheet

I need to create a worksheet with a headline that repeats over several rows.

The items in this worksheet need to then be sorted by date and divided into
week beginning sections

ex. row 1 headers Company Product amt.....
Row 2 Week beginning
Row 3 thru 10 then has info for this week

Row 11 would repeat headers
row 12 Week beginning
row 4 thru ? has info

This will then repeat for each week throughout a full year

How do I create these permanent headers that can have an arbitrary # of rows
under each one?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. If I could figure out the template
then it would save me tons of typing/copy and pasting and then I would like
to figure out How I could then enter data and have it sort itself into the
correct week.