David McRitchie

Insert a Row using a Macro to maintain formula
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/insrtrow.htm

Please use your own name, and avoid excessive CAPS.
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/newposte.htm
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel...tm#useyourname
--
HTH,

"BILL GATES - I WANNA WORD WITH YOU!" <BILL GATES - I WANNA WORD WITH wrote in message
HELP! I need to insert rows in a worksheet that has a formula on it. When I
use the Insert row command, my formulas get disrupted and all the rows after
the inserted row do not 'add-up'. How do I ask 'excel' to insert rows and
calculate my new row onward to integrate them within the formula?

PS. I am a TECHNOPHOBE! EASY TO FOLLOW JARGON WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

Cheers!

FRUSTRATED!