Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Barb Reinhardt Barb Reinhardt is offline

Default How do I insert cells in a macro?

I'm not clear on what you want to do from what you've posted (specifically
the location of where you want to insert cells). Try recording what you want
to do (with Tool - Macro - Record New Macro) and post that code and we can
help you clean it up.

HTH,
Barb Reinhardt

"ruby02monday" wrote:

I missed the answer by 15 minutes, then went on vacation for a week. The
answer didn't work, however, and this problem truely has me bugged. My
question is now past page 15, so I thought I would try again.

I have a worksheet with 6 columns and 300+ rows. In column "A" I need to
find, "GRAND TOTAL:" (all caps, if that matters) and insert 7 cells, shifting
all on that row only,to the right. The amount of information increases each
month, making "GRAND TOTAL:" a variable. Any help is very much appreciated!