Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mikeymay Mikeymay is offline

Default Filter problem

NO, there is only one sheet selected. None are hidden either.

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Any chance you have more than one sheet selected. Do you see [Group] in the
titlebar?

If you do, rightclick on any of the selected worksheets and choose Ungroup
Sheets.

Mikeymay wrote:

I have a spreadsheet on which I had AutFilter enabled.

As of yesterday I can no longer use the AutoFilter option and strangely when
I click on Data then Filter the option to use AutoFilter is greyed out but
has a tick to the left of it showing it is enabled.

On a similar worksheet I have the same problem as above but there is no tick
showing that the AutoFilter is enabled.

Both worksheets are not protected in any way.

I have a screen shot saved but not sure if I can paste it onto this forum.
Seeing a visual of my issue may help.

Thanks

--

Dave Peterson