Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Michael M Michael M is offline

Default Trial Has Expired and I can't open spreadsheet created in tria

You will need to find another computer with Excel 2007 and Vista
OR
as Gord said,:
Buy the product.

Regards
Michael M

"mls2125" wrote:

I don't have the funds to purchase right now. I did try to open the file I
created on another computer and it won't allow me to. Excel 2007 on Vista
operating system is what the trial software was on. Any chance I can open it
in Works?

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Pay for the product?

Open it on a friend's computer...........one who has Excel installed.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 18:52:02 -0700, mls2125
wrote:

Is there a fix for this?