Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pete_UK Pete_UK is offline

Default Functions/arrays

Instead of doing <paste after the <copy, do Edit | Paste Special |
Values (check) | OK then <Esc.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Jul 11, 12:21 am, LLama wrote:
I downloaded a worksheet containing 3 excel functions. Each function
takes 2 parameters and returns an array containing calculated values.
For example, the 2 parameters are glucose and insulin and returns an
array containing calculated values for 3 variables called HOMA2B,
HOMA2S and HOMA2_IR.

What I want to do is copy the numbers that the array calculates for
HOMA2B, HOMA2S and HOMA2_IR and paste them in another Excel
worksheet. When I try to just copy and paste I get a message saying
something like "you can't change an array" or sometimes I get an error
message saying #NAME? where I've tried to paste it.

Can anyone help me with this? Thanks.