Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ruby02monday ruby02monday is offline

Default How do I insert cells in a macro?

I missed the answer by 15 minutes, then went on vacation for a week. The
answer didn't work, however, and this problem truely has me bugged. My
question is now past page 15, so I thought I would try again.

I have a worksheet with 6 columns and 300+ rows. In column "A" I need to
find, "GRAND TOTAL:" (all caps, if that matters) and insert 7 cells, shifting
all on that row only,to the right. The amount of information increases each
month, making "GRAND TOTAL:" a variable. Any help is very much appreciated!