Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
LLama LLama is offline

Default find

Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think that will help. Won't the number 0
still be in the cell, I just won't be able to see it?

On Jul 10, 4:12 pm, Pete_UK wrote:
One way you could achieve this is to highlight the column and then
apply conditional formatting - Format | Conditional Formatting and in
the panel that pops up set the condition as Cell Content Is, Equal To,
0 (zero) then click the Format button, and select the colour as White,
then OK twice. This will use a white foreground colour on a white
background for cells that contain 0, which will make them appear
blank.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Jul 10, 8:56 pm, LLama wrote:

I'm trying to find all the 0's in a certain column and replace them
with a blank. However, when I hit the "find next" it finds a number
that's not 0. For example, it'll find the number 126.423 which
doesn't even have a 0 in it at all. I don't what the problem is.