Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
jcpotwor jcpotwor is offline

Default Help with Excel - autopopulate a long table based on infor from an

Hello,

I have a spreadsheet which shows a long running list of people and dates,
for example:

AAA 1-Jul-2007
BBB 2-Jul-2007

The same person can pop up in the list multiple times as they may have
another date assocaited wth them.

I have a second, summary spreadsheet which includes some specific
information on each person (ie: full name, etc), and I would like to have the
detail included in the long list without having to manually copy and paste.
Is there a formula that can do this? I tried using an IF statement but I got
all mixed up.

Thanks for any and all of your help!
Joe