Chip Pearson

I use the following macro assigned to Ctrl+Shift+N.

Public Declare Function SetFocus Lib "user32" (ByVal hwnd As
Long) As Long
Public Declare Function FindWindow Lib "user32" Alias
"FindWindowA" _
(ByVal lpClassName As String, ByVal lpWindowName As String)
As Long
Public Declare Function FindWindowEx Lib "user32" Alias
"FindWindowExA" _
(ByVal hWnd1 As Long, ByVal hWnd2 As Long, _
ByVal lpsz1 As String, ByVal lpsz2 As String) As Long

Sub SetFocusNameBox()
Dim Res As Long
Res = SetFocus( _
FindWindowEx( _
FindWindowEx( _
FindWindow("XLMAIN", Application.Caption) _
, 0, "EXCEL;", vbNullString) _
, 0, "combobox", vbNullString))

End Sub

"Bonnie" wrote in message
Hi there. Using E02 on XP. I'm using the Name box (above
A1) and wonder if there isn't a keystroke to 'jump' into
it quickly? Thanks in advance for any help!