Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
PCLIVE PCLIVE is offline

Default CALCULATION BASED ON MORE THAN TWO CONDITIONS

Yes. That is what I had at first but got confused at the way the request
was written. I thing you're correct though.
Thanks.

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
I think you mean

=IF(A1=0,0,IF(A1<240,240,A1))

--
HTH

Bob

addy)

"PCLIVE" wrote in message
Maybe this?

=IF(A1=0,0,IF(A1<240,240,A2))

HTH,
Paul

"Eclaires" wrote in message
Please would someone help me again?

I need to come up with a value in one cell dependent on conditions being
met
or not met in another.

eg: if value in A1 is zero return value in A2 as zero, but if value in
A1 is
greater than zero but less than 240 return a value of 240, however if
value
in A1 is over 240 return whatever value it is in A2.

Hope this makes sense.

Kind regards

Eclaires