Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Christy Christy is offline

Default duplicate formula cells

I don't know about clicking a "button" to get this done, but this is how I
handle it in my spread sheets.
Using your mouse, highlight the cells you want and click copy.
Then RIGHT click on the first cell you want the formula row to copy to;
select paste special, select foumulas, ok.
This will copy only your formulas into the rows and cells you've selected
leaving you ready to fill in the next set of information.

"bilbo+" wrote:

Right I'll try and ask this as clearly as i can...
I have a worksheet where I have to work out what size pipe i need for a
specific room, so i have a selection of cells with formulas in it. I want to
keep one set of these cells on the worksheet but have the ablity to click a
button that will replicate all these cells to the lines below for another
room, and so on and so on. so for e.g. have the ability to click a button
that will replicate the follwing cells (2R x 8C) C14 to J15, (all included).
with a button - to a line below, with the ability to do this over and over.
But i want to insert them as rows so that if there was any text below it it
wouldnt overwrite it, please please help!