Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
bilbo+ bilbo+ is offline

Default duplicate formula cells

Right I'll try and ask this as clearly as i can...
I have a worksheet where I have to work out what size pipe i need for a
specific room, so i have a selection of cells with formulas in it. I want to
keep one set of these cells on the worksheet but have the ablity to click a
button that will replicate all these cells to the lines below for another
room, and so on and so on. so for e.g. have the ability to click a button
that will replicate the follwing cells (2R x 8C) C14 to J15, (all included).
with a button - to a line below, with the ability to do this over and over.
But i want to insert them as rows so that if there was any text below it it
wouldnt overwrite it, please please help!