Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Carl Carl is offline

Default Clear Contents Of Cell If Value = 0 or Error

Thanks for your help.

I need the contents of the cell cleared only if the value = 0.

That said, when I run the macro, some of the cells are #N\A and other error
messages.

I would like the macro to ignore the error messages.

"E-Coder" wrote:

If I'm understanding you correctly...if the cell value is actually a cell
error, you would like the cell value=0?

"carl" wrote:

I posted last week on this problem I am trying to solve.

Sub stantiate()
Dim myRange As Range
Set myRange = Range("C10:d1000")
For Each c In myRange
If c.Value = 0 Then
c.Value = ""
End If
Next
End Sub

The code gets hung up at:

If c.Value = 0 Then

the cell value could be #N/A or some other
"errors".

Could this be the reason the code gets hung up ?

If so, is there a way to resolve the problem ?

Thank you in advance.