Neil_J

Have you made sure you've got Calculation set to Automatic?

Look in Tool-Options-Calculation. If it's set to manual, formulae will only
update when you press F9.

"Drew Pruitt" wrote:

Ok here is one for the ages. Every formula no matter what the data is
returns zero in the cell. If you use the formula editor to check the formula
it shows the correct result.

If I email the excel workbook to a peer they see the correct answer in the
cell. I have checked formula setting under tool-options, no luck or impact.

What gives???? Please advise what else or what setting could cause this to
happen.

Drew Pruitt