Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default "List Command"

Which suite do you have?

I know for a fact that only the Professional version of Office 2003 has the XML
support.

I can't find anything on the "List" command but I did think it was provided in
all 2003 suites but if the menu item is not available under
toolscustomize......................?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sun, 8 Jul 2007 18:44:00 -0700, accessnovice
wrote:

I am taking an Excel college class online. I have to have the "List Command"
from the Data Menu but it isn't there. I went to customize the toolbar but
when I went to "data" the list command wasn't available for selection to drop
and drag. I went to "help" and it told me to "customize the toolbar" which I
already tried. I also do not have the XML command. What am I missing here?????