Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
m4d Ir15h m4d Ir15h is offline

Default Data to a simple paragraph.

Hello, I work in an office where I do a lot of data entry. I recently
received a mess load of work to do where the data has to be calculated,
processed and recorded into Excel and then has to be put into a paragraph
form and recorded in a separate database.
Unfortunately, for the amount of work it requires, it takes a lot of time.
Is there a way that I can enter in the figures so that excel does the math
for me and then places it in the text paragraph that I would use via 'Cut and
Paste' for the alternate database?

and if there is, what exactly am I looking for...? Is it a script...?
Macro...?