Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Andy920 Andy920 is offline

Default Linking Worksheets

I am trying to create a database, where in Column A, I would have a list of
names, and then create 3 or 4 worksheets where as I click on each tab, the
names would appear on each one of those worksheets without having to put the
list of names on each worksheet. Each page will have different info on it, so
also would like to know how to link these pages so if I need to delete a row,
it will delete the row from all 4 worksheets, without having to delete it
from each page seperately. Thanks for any help in advance and hope I
explained what I am trying to do well enough lol.

Andy