Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

Default Array Formula and 2 Tabs!

Yes, the formula should work as you described.

But .. think I missed this line in your orig. post:
.. the frequency (Row H) of BAC levels 0.16% or greater

(I was looking more at your 2 formulated attempts)

As 0.16% = 0.0016,

you just need correct the part: =0.16 to read as: =0.0016
within both formulas. Both should return the correct values.
--
Max
Singapore
"Dan the Man" wrote:
Actually Max, after I sent the second note I realized why I got that error (I
can be thick sometime).

I did get the formula to take, however when I went to test it, I am getting
a numerical result on my "QA Data Sheet" tab (where I'm keeping the data)
independent of the BAC results.

For example if I place a date in Row T that is within the date parameters of
2007 (e.g. Jan 1, 2007, March 4, 2007), I get a result of 2. My thought with
this array formula is that I should get a result of 2 if the result in Row H
is .16 or greater, AND the result in Row T is of the date paramter the
formula is describing (e.g. the month or year). The formula only seems to be
tallying its outcome numbers based upon Row T.

I hope that made sense? I tested it a few times before writing again to ask
for help. I do like the sense of accomplishment from figuring it out, but
this array formula just doesn't want to play :(

Thanks Max!