Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default macro not working with new sheet

You say a "macro attached to a sheet".

How is the macro run? Triggered by an event or button or?

Do you mean worksheet event code which is triggered by an event in that
worksheet.

Sheet event code is for that sheet only.

Maybe if you pposted your code someone could help.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 6 Jul 2007 21:08:03 -0700, Eqa wrote:

I have a macro attached to a sheet in a workbook called "sheet1" I have
inserted a new sheet in front of sheet 1 called "Jul07-Jun08" but the macro
no longer works with the new sheet. What do I need to insert into the macro
and where in the macro to enable the new sheet t respond to the macro?

Thanks

Eqa