Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Pete_UK Pete_UK is offline

Default How can I combine data from two sheets where field contents ma

Yes, the partID is a unique code which identifies the item - as such,
it is essential to ensure that you do not have duplicates in Table 1.
Work through my previous response and when you have got that working
you will see what happens - you will get duplicates in columns Q to T.

However, we can address that afterwards with advanced filter. Let me
know when the VLOOKUPs are working, as then you can fix the values and
we won't need Table2 anymore.

Pete

On Jul 6, 10:38 pm, amaries wrote:
Additional note may be causing the problem?
In my Sheet1 there happens to be more than one row with the same PARTID,
however in Sheet2 the PARTID is only listed once.
In my sheet1 they are listed more than once because I could not get the rows
combined. In other words,

(Sheet1)
A B C D E
PARTID Description COrderCount CO Qty AvgPrice
WOrderCount
ROW1(abc) (collet) (1) (1) (750.00)
(blank)
ROW2(abc) (collet) (blank) (blank) (blank)
(1)

Sheet2
A B C D
PARTID QuoteCount PartQty AvgUnitPrice AvgTotalPrice
ROW1(abc) (1) (1) (750.00) (750.00)
ROW2(def) (1) (6) (1.60) ( 9.60)
Am I going to have to figure out how to get the Sheet1 down to one row per
partid for this to work?