Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jet_Fixxxer Jet_Fixxxer is offline

Default Auto continue onto the next page.

I have a "work order" form and sometimes it extends multi pages. What I'm
trying to do is if I use all the fields on page 1 it creates page 2 so forth
and so on. I also want the "Total" to be on the last page. It there is only
one page can I would like the total to show on that page.. If I have 4 pages
I would like the TOTAL to be on the last page. I would like this to do this
auto. or manually with like a drop down box or something. Can this be done?