Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default A number of auto filters in one sheet.

This is a text only newsgroup.

You can find a spot on the internet like www.savefile.com to post binary files.

Be aware that lots of people won't bother going off to another site (but some
will).

You may want to try explaining what you need again in plain text. I know I
don't have any idea what underrows or undercolumns are.

But if having multiple ranges with Data|filter|autofilter applied is the only
thing that will work for you, then you're out of luck. Excel doesn't support
this.

Janis wrote:

Of course, I tried!

It seems I must write more precise. I do not need auto filters for ordinary
table. I need auto filter for complicated tables. I need option, what let me
sort data both vertically , and horizontally together. And also sometimes, if
I have, for example, in one column 3 rows (underrows) or columns
(undercolumns), I need let I can change, for example, only one position (let
every pane in the table have separate arrow), what do not affect other
data-arrows-auto filters!I need ,let I can combine each pane both separate,
and together with other data!
P.S. Is it possible to add picture to this forum, let it would be easier?

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Did you try it if you have Excel 2003 or 2007?

--

Dave Peterson