Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Janis Janis is offline

Default A number of auto filters in one sheet.

Of course, I tried!

It seems I must write more precise. I do not need auto filters for ordinary
table. I need auto filter for complicated tables. I need option, what let me
sort data both vertically , and horizontally together. And also sometimes, if
I have, for example, in one column 3 rows (underrows) or columns
(undercolumns), I need let I can change, for example, only one position (let
every pane in the table have separate arrow), what do not affect other
data-arrows-auto filters!I need ,let I can combine each pane both separate,
and together with other data!
P.S. Is it possible to add picture to this forum, let it would be easier?

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Did you try it if you have Excel 2003 or 2007?