Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
paul[_2_] paul[_2_] is offline

Default Template or solution for quotation anywhere?

of course we can,but you need to give us more information
how many products?
how do you envisage selecting the products
are there discounts and different pricing for same product/different customer
do you want cost prices in there so margins can be shown??
are just a few

--
paul

remove nospam for email addy!

"Crazy" wrote:

Hello,

I am trying to setup quotation excell database, it is simple one table with
name of product and prices.

I need possibility to extract selected product with price in another table
ready for printing out as quote to customer.
Of course i must have posibilty to extract as many products as customer wish
to be on quotation.

So, pls help me to find a template for this, or an easy way to do it by
myself in excel (i really suck in excel...

THANKS