Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links
RhysPieces RhysPieces is offline

Default Refresh produces #N/A error

I have two worksbooks connected via a VLOOKUP. The primary table gets data
from a read-only Access table on the LAN. It has a refresh button that runs a
macro to re-read the Access table. The secondary workbook obtains the part
number (far left column) and the value nine columns to the right via VLOOKUP
from the primary. When we originally designed the VLOOKUP it worked fine.
However, if the Refresh button is activated in the primary workbook a #N/A
error results in the secondary workbook with the VLOOKUP. The data being read
into and thru the primary workbook is numeric. How is this fixed?