Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default How to extract data from table in other worksheet

One way:

Option Explicit
Sub testme()
Dim RngToCopy As Range
Dim DestCell As Range

With Worksheets("sheet1")
With .AutoFilter.Range
If .Columns(1).Cells.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeVisible). Count = 1 Then
MsgBox "only the headers are visible"
Exit Sub
End If
'resize to ignore the header
'and come down one row (with the .offset())
Set RngToCopy = .Resize(.Rows.Count - 1).Offset(1, 0) _

..Cells.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeVisible).Rows(1)
End With
End With

With Worksheets("sheet2")
Set DestCell = .Cells(.Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0)
End With

RngToCopy.Copy _
Destination:=DestCell

End Sub

Crazy wrote:

Hi,

I have one table with autofilter, and all I need is a button to copy the
first line of autofilter result in other worksheet, to be able to print data
I wish out.

problem is if i make macro with record, it will copy only the line I
selected, and autofilter keeps the same line numbers, so it will allways
copy the same I selected, and not the one I filtered.

pls....help.

with thanks

--

Dave Peterson