Paul W

Default Error: Cannot open two documents with the same name

I moved my Excel files (Microsoft Office 97) from an ME box to an XP Home
machine via LAN connection, shared folder.

When I open an Excel sheet, I get an error, "Cannot open 2 documents with
the same name." I click OK and then the sheet opens.

I do not have duplicate excel files on the XP machine.

This will happen to not all Excel files, just a large hand full of them.

This will even happen after a fresh reboot, open My Documents and then click
on an Excel file.

Thanks

Paul