Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Vlookup Returning #n/a

Sample formula to return blank if no data.

=IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP(cellref,table,col,FALSE)),"",VLOO KUP(cellref,table,col,FALSE))

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 4 Jul 2007 15:52:02 -0700, Toolbar Confused
wrote:

I have a large workbook that I am using vlookup in. It is returning #n/a wher
e there is no data to pull. I am trying to add another formula to pull a
range of numbers from the main sheet. It works fine as long as there are no
NA's in the data I am pulling from. I need to know how to change the formula
to not return the N/A but not ruin the formula if the data is there to be
pulled.

Thanks in advance for any help