Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Erica Erica is offline

Default Graphically present salary increments/yr

Hi,
Would the simple bar solution be able to show my increments too or would it be
too much of a distraction ?

erica
"John Mansfield" wrote:

I would create a simple bar chart with each bar showing a different salary
increment. Keep the formatting and colors to a minimum so they are not
distractors.

--
John Mansfield
http://cellmatrix.net

"Erica" wrote:

Hi,

I have the salary increases (deltas/increments) since 2002 for my dept. and
I want my increments for each year in the same (appropriate and neat) chart
as my collegues or collegue's increment/s. How do I best make this work in
Excel so it is gets "as clear as possible" ?

Erica