Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Hoytmedic Hoytmedic is offline

Default Scoring three groups, each with 6 levels

I am using a worksheet to track a Baseball event. One of the sub-events is a
timed event. Scoring will be based on where you fall into the time
breakdowns. But this is also broken into three age groups. What I need is
to be able to enter a time, then have excel go through this process: If
age=8 and time is less than 15.5, they get 25 pts, if between 15.51 and 16,
20 pts, etc down to 0 pt. Then, if age=10 and time is less than 12.75, 25
pt, 12.76-13.25, 20 pts, etc. Then again if age is 12 with a different set
of times.

How can I do this in one formula? Too many "IF"s!